Why do they do it?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Why hide your feelings?

Why is it that people always hide their feelings from one another? I believe that keeping your feelings bunched up inside will just cause an emotional breakdown later on. Well, I don't know about you but, I DO NOT like breaking down. I myself have had some embarassing times where I had been penting up my feelings and I just blew up one day at school. It had taken three weeks for people to leave me alone for that one. I've asked around as to why people hide everything from one another and the most popular reason was, "I didn't want to hurt their feelings" or "I was afraid of what they'd think of me." Well, I have something to say to those people, hiding your felings doesn't help you or anyone else. Those of you afraid to say what's on your mind are cowards, and those of you afraid to hurt someone else with what you have to say need to get real. The world doesn't revolve around your opinions and feelings and time will go on if you speak your mind to someone else. Any comments on this would be great. I love people who speak their minds and aren't afraid to tell what they are really feeling.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger NavyBrat said…

    Hey, I agree with you! I am glad that someone is finally courageous enough to say it. The thing is, people are afraid that if they say something on their mind, it might ruin a friendship. I say, if they don't appreciate you having an opinion, you've been hanging with the wrong crowd!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger NavyBrat said…

    I agree with you! I am glad that someone finally has the courage to say it out loud. That's the thing, people think that if they say something on their mind, it might ruin a friendship. I say, if they don't appreciate your opinion, you've been hanging with the wrong crowd!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home