Why do they do it?

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Ready

I’m ready to give up,
I gonna lose the fight.
Never gonna win,
Don’t know why I might.

Depressed all day,
Crying all night.
I’m surrounded by the dark,
There is no more light.

I’m all alone now,
Even when I’m not.
My world has changed drastically,
I’ve been through a lot.

Can’t stand to lose a fight,
But it happened any way.
I can’t stand the loneliness,
I’ll just have to go away.

With no light to save me,
And the dark coming fast.
I know it won’t be long now,
I know that I just won’t last.

So stop the fight,
I call it quits.
I know I am someone,
No one will miss.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger NavyBrat said…

    Wow... Noelle, you are nothing like that! You do have people who will miss you!!! ME! You are the only person in my life right now I can depend on to be there! What happened to Greg? I thought he had made your life better... I just want you to know that you shouldn't give up just because it's hard. Believe me, I considered it too. Last night I completely broke down. I had a temperature and couldn't stop shaking... it's bad. But today I found someone to hang out with, even though Danny wasn't there... Like I said, you can always talk to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home